13 February 2012

Secret Cupid!

So I participated in Cheeseblarg's Secret Cupid exchange this year, and I have to say it was really cool.

I sent off my presents a few days ago and no response yet, but I hope she likes them! 

I received my presents today from the awesome Julia Shirey in Battle Creek, MI.  And let me tell ya, this lady is very much Not A Jackass. 

Without further ado, the swag:

 Candies!!
 Smell pretties with a really sweet card
A zombie love book!  It gave me the happies.

That is all. Like I said, definitely Not A Jackass

2 comments:

  1. Now that's the nicest thing anyone has said about me in a long time. Happy Valentine's Day. Secret Cupid made mine a lot happier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Valentine's Day. Your gift was the nicest thing that I've gotten in a long time (that wasn't from family or something). It definitely made my entire week.

    ReplyDelete